You join us for a Hawk Walk through beautiful countryside; the walk takes about an hour.
We take up to two Harris' Hawks and you will see how they work and fly together following us as we walk through the fields. We fly the birds free and you can expect to experience:
- The birds' natural behaviour
- A close encounter with impressive hawks in flight
- Having the Harris Hawk fly to and from your gloved hand
- The hawks following us through the countryside.
We have six Harris Hawks; Oslo, Peter, Alesha, Charlie, Holly and Henry.
During your time with us we will instruct you on how to handle and fly these very intelligent birds of prey safely. You can also take as many photographs as you like, or we can take them for you and put them onto a USB stick so that you have something to remember your visit.(please note photographs requires pre booking and an additonal charge)
We are located in West Yorkshire, near the borders with North Yorkshire & Lancashire, UK.
- Includes light refreshments.
- Starts either at 11am or 2pm.
- No crowds, no queues, just yourself and whomever you bring along catered for by our friendly, dedicated team.
- Bookings taken for any day of the week, Monday through Sunday.
- Located in West Yorkshire, near the borders with North Yorkshire & Lancashire, UK.
- We give discounts for groups of 4+ people, please contact us for details.